Upgrade from a 7.2kW shower to an 8.5kW. The kW rating affects the water flow of a shower with an 8.5kW rated shower having up to 18% more flow than a 7.2kW rated version. Please note that 8.5kW rated showers require 40 amp fuses and must be fitted in accordance with BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations) and Part P of the Building Regulations. For 40 amp breakers please see page 155.
- 8 water connection options - allowing for pipe entry from top, bottom, side or rear of the shower
- 3 cable entry options - allowing for cable entry from top, bottom or rear from the right hand side of the shower
- Full accessory kit including easy rub-clean single mode shower head and soap dish
- Large footprint covers most other electric showers - less likelihood of having to alter existing tiling or decoration
- Improved working space in the shower makes installation less fiddly and time consuming.